Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
I have envied. I have coveted. I have craved.
Rigby St. James is everything I want in a man. Greedy. Powerful. Passionate. Possessive.
God, he’s possessive. He treats me as if he owns me, as though I’m his personal property, like he’s a kid and I’m his favorite toy. There’s just one problem. He’s married…to my mother.
Lately, though, the forbidden doesn’t seem so forbidden. The apple has fallen from the tree. Now, I just have to wait and see, if he takes a bite.
Forgive me, Daughter, for I have sinned.
I have lusted. I have hungered. I have craved.
Rebecca Holland is everything I want in a woman. Sweet. Smart. Sexy. A breath of fresh air to a drowning man. A drink of water in the desert. She’s a blanket in a blizzard, a shelter in a storm, a light at the end of the darkest tunnel. There’s just one problem. I’m married…to her mother.
Lately, though, the forbidden isn’t so forbidden. The apple isn’t in the tree or on the ground but in my hand. Red and ripe, it’s at it juiciest. She thinks I won’t take a bite. She’s wrong.
The forbidden never tasted so good.
Warning: This book contains themes and language some might find offensive. Scratch that. It contains themes and language most will find offensive. But if you’re like me, that’s exactly what you’re looking for.

No comments:
Post a Comment